FITVII Waterproof Blood Pressure Tracker
FITVII Waterproof Blood Pressure Tracker
FITVII Slim Fitness Tracker with Blood Oxygen, Blood Pressure, 24/7 Heart Rate and Sleep Tracking, IP68 Waterproof Activity Trackers and Smart Watches with Step Tracker, Pedometer for Women Kids
- Dress you up! A design combining jewelry and a fitness tracker. Take straps in different styles and colors. Find the style that moves you.
- 24/7 Blood Pressure & Heart Rate: Understand your resting heart rate and blood pressure trends with FITVII 24/7 Heart rate and blood pressure monitoring watch. Provide data support for your exercise planning. (Only for encouraging a healthy lifestyle, not for medical use.)
- Blood Oxygen: FITVII fitness tracker can measure your blood oxygen saturation and help you understand your physical state. Great for high-intensity workouts and sports like marathons and gym workouts.
- Sleep Tracking: Better sleep can power your days. Track your time in light and deep sleep to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Track all-day activity: Your steps, distance, and calories burned will automatically count and record.
- Smart Functions: An easy-to-use activity fitness tracker with 7 sports modes and various intelligent features. DIY watch face, call and message notifications, weather, drinking and sedentary reminder, alarm clocks, music control, and female menstruation period reminder.
- Compatibility: FITVII Slim Fitness tracker compatible with Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0, but is not compatible with PC, iPad, or Tablet. One full charge gives up to 7-10 days of working time. (varies with use and other factors)
Get notifications of incoming calls, text notifications, and other APP messages, such as SMS, SNS, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other apps. Don't worry about missing any important messages from social apps.
HM08 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and sends smart notifications reminders with the female period tracking system. The feature can be used as a timely reminder of the user’s different physiological states, this is the best cared for females.
24/7 HR Monitoring
- 24/7 Blood Pressure Monitoring
- SPO2 Monitoring
- Sleep Monitoring
- 7 Sports Modes
- IP68 Waterproof
- Female Health reminder
- Music Control
- DIY Watch face
- Remote Camera
- Daily activity tracking(steps, distance, and calories burned)
- Call, text & app notifications &Store information
- Brightness Adjustment
- Sedentary reminder
- Countdown & stopwatch
- DIY watch face
- Light up the screen by rotating your wrist
- Do not disturb
- Find Device
- Find Phone
- Real-time Weather
- Save Power
- Family Account Mode
- Imperial & Metric Settings
- Light up the screen by rotating your wrist
|Screen Size||1.47 Inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Battery life||7-10 days|
|Charging time||About 2 hours|
|Charging method||Magnetic charging stand|
|Support||Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above, not compatible with PC, iPad, or Tablet.|
- 1*HM08 Smartwatch
- 1*HM08 Charger
- 1*HM08 User Manual
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90-day guarantee.
- We have Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
I am not impressed with thefitvii hm08. The battery didn't last even half a day...I reached out to customer service and followed their instructions to continue to charge and it would get better..which it did but only slightly. Then I couldn't get it to "bond" to my phone. I wanted to return it for a refund but when I looked into the return policy you can't return it if you have used it at all...wait, what? I do not recommend this product at all.
I am 79 years old and technologically challenged. I plan to visit my son soon and have him set the fitness tracker up for me. I have not been able to use it.
o far, so good. I've only used this for a few days, but am pretty impressed! First off, I think they sent a gold colored watch face for my pink band, but it's not that noticeable. I wondered how it could measure BP without pumping up, but apparently there is something new called pulse arrival time (PAT) that measures time and/or strength between a heartbeat and the time it reaches your wrist as a pulse. It's seeming pretty accurate. Same with oxygen and HR. Weather measurement is off. I tried the sleep monitoring one night and that seemed pretty good too. I usually have an 1.5-hr intermission during sleep in the middle (hate it, but that's the way it is). It picked up a 30 min awake time surrounded by light sleep instead. I'm usually watching TV during that time, so I think I was awake. No biggie. I saw that I'm getting the deep sleep required. Steps seemed spot on when going straight continually, maybe not as good when turning around. I haven't tried the different activities' counts, but found when I rode my exercise bike, the watch did not pick it up as steps. I'm older and not great with newer technology, but eventually did sort out most of the app and settings. Tricky for old fingers to get the band on, but I did. Then realized I needed to charge it first and couldn't find any holes. By luck, when maneuvering it, the swinging cable attached itself to the magnets on the back of the watch. LOL. The Q&As here helped me along (thanks, fellow shoppers). I'm still getting the swiping directions down to find things on it. For those who can't find how to change metric to imperial, you do it through the app on your phone. There are three tabs in the app at the bottom of the screen that bring up a host of selections under Home, Device, and Mine. For some things to work, you need to provide permissions. IE, I had to allow access to SMS and WhatsApp to view text messages on the screen. Tiny to read, but neat technology. It throws out Hints if you're trying to set something up, but have not allowed specific permissions yet to do so. Now some of the things it asked permission for seemed out of bounds to me, and I refused. So I probably will never even try to put a picture on my watch, see my email there or phone calls. I did find a more pleasing face dial in their app library than the red/black or striped thing.
The watch functions very well and the size and comfort is really nice.
Being to be able to get text messages and know your phone is ringing is a great feature. If you have your sound turned down you get a vibration and message on screen. You still have to answer call on your phone, but if you don't want to answer you swipe the hang up.
Love the sleep monitoring and battery life is exceptional. Getting real time heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen level works great.
I've only had it a week but glad I pick this one. Definitely get alot of bang for what you pay.
I was surprised and wowed over all of the features. I was able to set it up in a day. I'm not sure how it will perform since I've had it for only 24 hours. The app drops the bluetooth connection often and I don't know how that affects the continuous tracking of my data.
The instructions were sparse and confusing. I wish the Youtube videos would show me how to set it up step by step instead of just showing all of the wonderful features. It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.
In conclusion, this watch would be great for those who are curious about their health vitals. But if you're a typical senior, you would probably need someone to help you to set it up and show you how to make it work. If you can do that, you will really love this. But why not give it a try - it's pretty inexpensive.
30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
To ensure that you get the maximum satisfaction from our products, the Fitvii team makes sure to test each product for quality assurance. Thus, we are confident that we offer the best and most innovative products just for you. To top that off, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee when you can try our products and see if it's for you.
If you are having any issues with our products, please reach out to us anytime. We have a team that will work with you to make sure that you are happy with your purchase.
We understand that buying online can sometimes be risky but with us you won't have to worry as we offer a zero-risk experience which means that if you don't like your purchase, we will make it right!
For any inquiries, please feel free to leave us a message. We have a dedicated team working 24/7 with our customers and whatever issues they may be having. We usually investigate a situation first before responding to give you a better solution so please allow up to 24 hours to hear back from firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your return policy?
We provide 30 days refund and 180 days repair service.
What are the rules of cancelling orders?
All orders can be canceled for free within 24 hours. Since the credit card platform charges fees, a handling fee equivalent to 10% of the product price will be charged. Please consider your purchase carefully to avoid cancellation fees.
Which countries can you ship to?
We can ship to all countries except Russia, Belarus and Türkiye